Thursday, August 11, 2022

Life Update August - Oh Ghost

 August is ghost month to those who believe. It's just another month for me. It's been four months since I left my job. I have not noticed how the past months went by. The daily routine since then has been fixing mother's milk, change her diaper, assist her eat, bath, house chores and trying to find a part job. Twenty four hours does not seem enough.  I must say that job search these days, compared to twenty years ago, is extra difficult. Soul-crushing said one of the people from LinkedIn. Been trying my luck to find some freelance gig since then, but still not lucky enough. Try again. And again.

There are days when my new routines feels like normal. But I don't like this as my normal. Caregiving to a sick parent is never easy. It is soul crushing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...