Monday, July 8, 2013

My Favorite Posts of The Week July 1 to 7, 2013

Too busy to write my own post but I still managed a few time to check out your blogs, and here's my top fave for the week. Hope you like them too! :)


Reader Question: Is Your Life For Real Frances Sales of Topaz Horizon answers a question from her reader. I got inspired by this post and I hope you too will learn something from her.


When Tuyo Is On The Table, It's Love of A Wife's Charmed Life. While most bloggers are sharing the butter cookie reviews, she blogged about tuyo, one of my favorite local and very cheap food!


How Do You Plan On Scarring Your Children? by Patricia of Kisses and Croissants. Okay, so probably this blogger will always land a spot in my weekly list of favorites simply because she's my favorite. She's funny, witty, and pretty!


Our Children Needs Our Love And A Clean House of Bebengisms.  Children should be the reason why we must keep the house clean, right?


For Your Husbands and Boyfriends by our favorite Mommy Fleur. Let's share this on Facebook so our men can read this! :)


Family Vacation Idea: Positano by A Cup of Jo. I love her blog because it has very nice photos, and I learn a lot from her. And she lives in New York.


Healthy Spaghetti by The Home Based Diva. Don't we love bloggers who selflessly share their own recipe to the world? Yes, I do! :)


Have a happy work days! :)




8 comments:

  1. Wow! I visited all of them and might have left a comment to some too! This is amazing. I hope I have the time to read all the blogs I follow. kudos to you! :) Nice choices. I actually loved them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat sa pagsama ng post ko, simpleng recipe lang po :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I esp love Mommy Fleur's post.Sana mabasa ng asawa ko. :)
    Belated happy birthday nga pala sis! Hope you had fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I esp love Mommy Fleur's post.Sana mabasa ng asawa ko. :)
    Belated happy birthday nga pala sis! Hope you had fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mommy K and Kittykatmiyaw! :)

      Delete
  5. thanks for sharing these sis!

    and since nabasa ko sa comment ni kristine makikibati na rin ako: belated happy birthday!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...