Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bowling For The First Time


Warning: Pictures Overload! 

Thanks to Mam Carmi and Marie for the photos



My Team sans moi



Mi amore Ate Gretchen



Look Up!



Team Hello Kitty



Ready to strike!



My team sans me again!



The score bored :)



Pansit!


Action!!
Please mag strike ka naman!


Sa kanan, sa kanan!! 



Dumiretso kang bola ka!!



Wag sa kanal please!!


Po pose na lang kami!!


Syempre dapat may solo ako!


Idaan na lang sa porma!



Pictures ulet!! 



Where was I the whole bowling time??  Guess what I've been doing! :)

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, It really looked like you had fun. Funny din ang captions ng photos sis.
    The last time I played bowling was in college pa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun thought my wrist was in pain, I accidentally twisted it kasi the wrong way :( Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. You made me want to bowl again. Baka di na ko marunong :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I go bowling, I'd have roll down the lane myself, haha, I'm terrible!! That looks like a fun time though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...