Wednesday, October 26, 2016

One Quick Post Before October Ends


Before the week ends, I decided to do just one quick post (composed in around fifteen minutes) because I'd be having a long weekend this end of October. I'm afraid I'd be missing out on some posts of my favorite bloggers (there's plenty of them, believe me, and I just discovered two more bloggers from the US that I hope I have more time to read their entire blog:). I am continuously searching for bloggers who will inspire me to improve my blog even more. I have started this blog some years ago, and to my disappointed I don't think it has improved at all. Ugh! There's so much to learn :)


These past couple of days, I am more determined to update my blog. I find pleasure in doing it even if I'm sure not even my husband reads it (though I don't remember telling him I have this blog), haha! But one of these days I'd probably force him to and threaten him for a hunger strike if he doesn't. He should be my number one loyal reader, right? :)

This coming 2017, ( I have actually started yesterday hahaha) I have committed to live my life to the fullest, and blog it! I have no idea how I will do it but I'd find ways somehow and live life one day at a time. Gosh, is this getting old in simple words? And I guess I should have done this long before, but yeah, life and experiences really are our greatest teachers, yes? So in general, life has taught me so much, big time!

Anyway, that's all for now. Happy Halloween in advance and enjoy the rest of October!


1 comment:

  1. I hope I have the same determination as you :) But sadly, though I really wanted to blog religiously, it happens that I don't have time for it. But you, readers, are one of the reason why I still keep on coming back :D

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...