Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Endings and Beginnings


So November will end soon, I guess I need to look back at what I have posted for the past eleven months and review my progress both for this blog and for me as a person. I had planned to have at least one post a week but obviously I failed. I was just too busy or lazy.

The past weeks were nothing but same old problems and daily routines. Except for a quick visit to a big house full of lights that recently opened for the public to see. They call it “The Christmas House”.   It was our second time, and I think this year the house is livelier, and prettier than ever. It had decorated double the lights and flowers, and the visitors doubled. I can’t imagine visiting on a weekend. I’d like to thank the owner, whoever they are, for the free public visit. Sorry for the blurry photo below.


This past week also started my second semester for my MBA classes. I noticed the increase in the number of students, and was glad to see the nice faces from last semester. I’d be going to spend my whole Saturday in school for the next months, and the first day was kinda exhausting.

I need to end this post because I’m working on shorter posts for this blog. See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...