Monday, December 31, 2018

Thank you 2018!

I can't believe 2018 is almost over with very few blog posts. No, it's not that I don't love to blog anymore, it's just that...well I have journals to fill and I almost forgot to blog. Forgive me. So before the clock strikes 12 tonight, let me at least write my thoughts here.

My 2018 has been challenging. A lot has changed specially in the last quarter. I began 2018 with so much anticipation for my graduate studies, then due to unexpected circumstances, I needed to stop and it felt like forcing myself would not be the best at that moment.

This year, I was surprised and probably relieved to discover some people's true colors. I don't judge them but I am okay to accept that that's what they are, and I'm glad to learn to let people go without feeling hurt anymore. That's life. I stopped expecting so much from anyone anymore and if I do them favors, that's out of love and not expecting anything in return.

This year, I learned to give more than I did in the past. Though I don't have much material wealth to share, I think I have fairly gave my best specially to my loved ones. I hope to give more in the years to come because despite all that had happened, I feel like God has been so good to me.

This year, I have not been attending church yet for a couple of years now but I did not feel like God hates me for that. I know that God understands. I don't believe in religious groups anymore but I do still believe that there is a loving God who would not punish me if I dont give enough money offerings to the church.

This year, I know that I have become a better person, a better me. Though this was not the kind of life that I planned, I believe that this is maybe the best. It's almost midnight, hope everyone who chance upon this blog and my friends and family have a wonderful 2019!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...