Monday, March 9, 2020

Bye Feb! Thank you!


It's the 8th of Sunday and I decided to blog about February. It's been a busy month. No I have been busy at the same things I have been busy about for a long time. Work and the mundane tasks. This month I was also able to watch a lot of movies from my reliable laptop. This has only been its purpose since I stopped graduate school in late 2018. I watched a few Oscar movies, thanks to my friend slash inaanak who gave me high quality copies, I have been entertained in the middle of all my normal daily tasks. I should be preparing myself for the CSE exam this March, but I have been too lazy and unmotivated to do anything career related, so I just decided to still take that exam and see what happens. Of course, I will not expect to pass, but it will give me an experience what would the questions be like. Yes, there are reviewers all over internet, but I find happiness in watching movies more, hahaha. Who cares if I pass or not? I wont get a higher salary increase or promotion, my superiors dont even care! Haha! 


Okay, so I have not finished watching everything in my portable storage device yet, I'm not even done organizing everything in there and here I am thinking of getting a Netflix subscription. What? I deserve happiness! Entertainment is happiness to me! I'm still undecided because that's another monthly payment to begin with. 

Are you a movie fan too? Well, I have always been since I was 19, I guess. But of course, it always the money that stops me from watching them all. 

Parasite: this years Oscar's Best Picture. After watching it, I had to google what the message of the movie is, and only then it dawned on me that it really deserved the Oscar. Every scene was carefully thought of, from beginning to end. I'm not a movie critic, I can just say that the movie is good when I love it. And to me, this movie gave me a lot of feelings I cannot name.

My new girl crush :) Ana de Armas
Frozen 2 and Maleficent 2. Come on! Who does not love Disney?

A Marriage Story: this is something on the heavier side. This one opened my eyes the realities of getting a divorce in the US. Scarlet Johannson and the guy from Starwars, made me cry without even saying a word. And I was gasping for air in that one scene in a room when they were shouting and fighting about what went wrong. I did not finish it. I could not. Not yet. My lungs are not ready.

Knives Out: I fell in love with Ana de Armas. That's all.

I was planning to watch Ford and Ferrari next but this K drama Catch Landing On you made a cut in the line. I will write a separate post about my take on K dramas if I still have the energy lol.

I also read two books this month. Eleanor and Park, loved it, and Average Is the New Awesome, got bored, stopped reading in the middle. And last February 25 we went to Intramuros, yey! See my Feb was really productive ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...