Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers' Day Greetings


To the moms out there, Happy Mothers' Day!

To my mother, mother-in-law, sisters, sister-in-law, and mom friends! Love you all and I'm glad to have you in my life! I hope I can join you in this celebration. Cheers!!

To all OFW moms. Your children may be miles away to hug and kiss you today but your sacrifices will all be worth it. You are a heroine both to your country and children.

To all the infertile women out there. I am one of you and I understand how difficult this day is going to be for all of us. Just hang in there, we'll be fine as always.

To those who have lost their children or who've had miscarriage/s I mourn with you. It's going to be a very lonely day for you as well and though your babies are not in your arms, know that they are in a much better place with God.

To the children who have lost their mothers. This day brings so much memories of your beloved moms, and the pain may still be there because you are missing her so bad. I pray that you will be over that heart ache soon and all that will be left in your hearts are nothing but the good things your mother has left you with.

To the single ladies (longing to be married or happy with being one), and widows. Life may have been difficult being alone but losing hope must be the last option. I remember you as well this day..

Accept this virtual pink rose, for all you... May God bless us all!!

Photo courtesy of nuttakit via www.freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...