Monday, July 1, 2013

My Favorite Posts of The Week June 24 - 30, 2013

Starting this week, I will try to share my favorite posts for the past week to give honor to the blogs I've been following. I've been reading blogs since time immemorial and I'm just so overwhelmed by the ideas of those people behind the blogs. I wish I could do well like them. Here's the list:


Forgetfulness  After reading this post, I feel like a she's my best friend speaking for me. Read this post and find out why.


Love is Imperfectly Perfect by Patty Laurel. She has a way to be funny even with serious things.


That Time I Pretended To Be A Fashion Blogger by Patricia of Kisses and Croissants. She's an American living in France, and so far one of my favorite blogs. She's like the foreign version of Mommy Fleur!


Three Reasons To Take A Taxi by Sarah Bucu of Not On My Own Anymore. It's a helpful post for people like me who commute and don't own a car.


Comparison Is The Thief of Joy by Alesha of Lifeology.


Kanto Freestyle Breakfast by Roni of Marikina Food Trip. I mostly spend my waking hours in Marikina, so this blog is really helpful to me since I'm always on a  budget and loves to eat!


Taylor Hotness For Bench Who does not love Chuvaness? She will probably be my all-time favorite blogger. It's her blog that let's me know about the latest things in the world we live in.



There were many posts that I love, but I'm sorry I only narrowed it to seven (out of 500 something). I cannot spend much time digging through the archives. But next time, I will work harder to include all the posts that I loved for that particular week.



Happy Monday!




2 comments:

  1. This is so nice of you! I sure will be awaiting for your updates like this cos I almost always find myself short of nice articles to read. :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you Venus, it's to know this post is useful to someone :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...