Sunday, October 15, 2017

A Blog Of 200 Crappy Words

Because I feel the need to write something before the day ends. My weekend, as usual, was not as productive as I wanted it to be and a few hours from now the weekend is over. I must write something.

This week I discovered Mark Manson, the author of a book – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck (excuse my word). I was just randomly browsing the net and this came, and the last thing I knew, I was reading his blog. I loved it. I think I love the man. No, I love the man. Not in a romantic kind of way, silly! I mean I love his writings. And it’s from his blog I got the idea of writing anything with two hundred words.

It suggested to write two hundred crappy words everyday, to get better in writing. I don’t think I can do that, but I will try, okay?! I have always dreamed of writing for a living, and I know I still have the chance to do that if I really devote some serious time doing it, but the problem is I have been procrastinating.

So here I am, writing something I’m sure will bore anyone who happens to reach this paragraph. I know you are bored already. I’m bored already. I can’t sleep yet because I don’t feel sleepy yet. And I don’t want to sleep just yet because I don’t want the weekend to end just yet.


There you go. This is more than two hundred words already. I’m giving myself a chocolate candy for the effort.  

2 comments:

  1. I've heard from other people too that this book is really good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy! The book really sounds good, I searched for a lot of excerpts from the internet.Anyway, i cannot access your website from my office computer. Will check it out soon. Hope all is well in there!

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...