Monday, December 18, 2017

Mid December: One of The Busiest Weeks

I had an exhausting week last week. Parties, buying stuff, buying gifts, a free Star Wars screening we could not miss, the baddest traffic you'll ever stuck in (thank God I don't work in Manila) so I ended up not attending my classes last Saturday because I've been stuck in bed all day after doing my laundry. The cold weather knocked me down all day, I took advantage of re-reading an Emily Giffin romance I had read many years ago. She's such a light read, perfect for a lazy day! I think I had regained my energy.

A few more days and it's Christmas. I had already received two solicitations (you know those people who asks for "pamasko"  or gifts that usually meant money. I get pressured because the other one requests for a serious amount of money, and the other one made it sound like I have an obligation to give them something because they are poor and jobless. Omigowd! When will this ever end? 

I'm so looking forward to 2018. This year has been a year of transformation for me. I learned a lot about myself and my life. Pain really teaches people lessons, it could either make or break them, and I feel more grateful instead of resentment. I learned to give more time to what truly matters in my life and letting go of what's superficial. 

I don't make new years resolution but I do have a lot of expectations from myself. This 2018, I plan to read more, write more (I really hope to have a writing skills like my favorite bloggers) and I hope to have a source of an extra income, hopefully an internet based job (where I have been doing a lot of googling lately) I hope and pray, and wishing that the odds will be in my favor. 

Cheers to a better 2018!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...