Thursday, December 28, 2017

So Long 2017!

A few more days, another year is overr!! Like overrr, like that! :) I had so much drama this year, I don't want to end it with a post that's even more dramatic!

This wasn't a good year, but I'm still thankful because of the lessons I learned from my experiences. I have so many realizations about my life, and well, this world that we live in! Charot!

This year, I finally have my passport. Though I don't see any out-of-the-country opportunity for me in the near future, the passport makes me feel more human. Like human human! ;p

This year, I found out that I will never really outgrow my introversion. I feel best when I'm alone most of the time. I recharged better with regular Me Time.

This year, I learned from people. I learned who's true to me versus those are just there because they benefit from me. Though I'd love to help people, and I appreciate it if they think of me when they need help, I won't let people abuse me.

This 2017...well, not a good year, but I'm thankful! I'm getting used to the pain of being ignored by people who I thought cared about me, who I thought were true to me, but I think I should just forget about them and move on with my life and be grateful and focus on the things, and people that truly matter.

This year, I'm going to use a planner. I hope to fill it all up with my whatabouts! Hahahah!

Looking forward to a so much better 2018. I know it will be! And I hope the same for you too, if there's anyone who bothered to read :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...