Thursday, June 7, 2018

What Happened to May?


Hi blog! It’s been a while since my last post. Nobody cares, but I do! (Big smile) There’s nothing new in my routine, so I guess there’s nothing much to blog about. There are no significant changes, really. My weight is still around fifty kilograms, no gain no loss but I’m fine with that. I only want to lose my belly fat, and I have not had any new pimples so far. So I believe that life is going better for me.

Have I told you I had been drinking lemon water first thing in the morning for the past five months? I squeeze half a lemon in a cup of hot (not that hot) water and drink it first thing when I wake up every morning. I don’t see any drastic change in my body, but I feel a little better lately. So I’m gonna continue doing this until I get tired of doing it, lol!

And my attempt to establish this routine of exercising for about fifteen minutes every morning has not been very successful. I want to exercise for health though, not for vanity. I’m old and married to be vain. I’m not saying that being vain is for young and single people though, but I’m in the stage of my life where looks is not that very important anymore. My husband (and maybe the people around me) are okay with the way I look. Though I exert extra effort to get clear skin (my face) because it’s been my dream to get that clear and young looking face, but with my limited budget, maybe I just need to learn to be contented with what I have, and what I can afford.

I have finished twenty one units in my MBA, and I’m quite happy with it. A year ago, I never thought I would get this far. Summer classes is almost over. We still have class on June 9 but there’s a wedding I need to attend on that day, and luckily the exam we are going to have in my one subject is a take home exam, we’ll just wait for it in our emails and pass it to our professor on the sixteenth. 

And in between my work, mall and market visit, and family visit in my home town, I watch a lot of educational videos, TED Talks, and anything I find interesting in Youtube. I'm trying to go back to reading and I wish myself some luck on this!

That’s it, I finished twenty one units, and some more to go. I don’t know what the future holds but for now, I’ll just do what I should do, go with the flow, and enjoy life as it is, right now.
I guess that’s it for now. This has been my life lately. Until next blog post from your tita! Hahahah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...