Sunday, March 15, 2020

Hoping This Will Be Over Soon

I know that I am not alone right this moment who cannot relax. I have been worrying about my family and the people who could get corona virus. I know this won't help but I can't help it. I wanted to check on my mother and whole family and everyone back home before the week is over but I decided not to. I have been to some places where corona patients and the people they could have close contacts with and who knows who could have been those people. Right now, all I could do is pray to spare my loved ones, specially the older members of our family. I'm scared of anyone getting sick. Sure everyone feels the same. We had a plan to spend a short vacation in Catanduanes this April, it won't happen. At least not anytime soon. I was soo looking forward to this.

I get anxious scrolling facebook. Each time I do, another new case of positive patients added to the numbers. Everyones sharing and ranting ang posting useless posts, they're all the same. These times, I am not really proud being a Filipino. We are a bunch of undiscipline and selfish people who..... well, I'm not one of them. I swear.

Tomorrow, I still need to go to work. Who knows what's going to happen in the next few days or weeks. Social distancing is easy peasy to me. It's in my blood, being the introvert. I can ignore and not talk to people like they are total strangers. I can eat lunch alone quietly and quickly without bothering anyone. I can stay at home and watch movies all day. But I need to go to work. I cannot not work. There are bills to pay and our food supplies won't last that long.

I hope that this will soon be over. God have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...