Friday, April 10, 2020

Lockdown Diaries

I'm writing this post at the time I'm sitting inside the supermarket premises waiting for the opening. It's not even eight in the morning. This is 7th of April, more than 20 days since we were instructed to lock ourselves inside our home. I'm xaggerating, we can go out to buy food and essentials to survive pandemic.

I'm keeping myself sane. At least I hope I'm doing a good job. I know many feel the same way I do. If you are like me who spend more than eight hours a day outside your homes to afford life, you feel me. Over the last weeks, fear and anxiety creeps into me back and forth. What's going to happen? How long can we hold on? We have no other choice. We have to have faith, and hope, and love.

During the past week, I was trying to be productive. But instead, I have spent the past weeks watching netflix in between chores. It's so ironic that before the lock down, I've been wishing of having at least a week of day off from work just staying at home with no plan at all. Just spending days doing anything I could think of for that day. But this was not what I wished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...