Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Something Just To Have A Post To End The Year

 I have not been updating this blog for quite a long while. Pandemic, and all, busy, lazy, not very much motivated to post anything. It's been a year since we moved to Binangonan. The travel from home to work and back leave me feeling physically exhausted almost all the time. I turned 41 this year, so my body was not as strong as I wanted it to be. But this time i'ts more what I need, strength, both physical and mental. But how? (I'm grateful that we are not paying rents anymore, such a nice wonderful feeling)

I have been watching a lot of motivational and spiritual videos. I have seen quite a few interesting spiritual teachers. I started practicing what they teach and I think it's good. If it's helping me and my anxious thoughts, I think so. I need to train my  mind to focus and control my thoughts.

Friends. This year, I felt that I did not have any. This one friend did not even bother to ask how I have been doing when I apologized that I did not prepare them gifts because all my money was used for my mother's hospital bills. Was I just being over sensitive? Friend, tell me.

This year, a lot of people I know, have lost a loved one. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for them. It always remind me to be grateful I still have my loved ones. 

I pray and wish that this coming year will be the start of the better years that was not in 2020 and 2021. And at the same time, I have to trust that whatever happened is all part of the great divine that is the Universe fulfilling what is just suppose to happen. I'm out of right words here. My thoughts are scrawled.

This year was not the best but I'm grateful. For life. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire! It's halfway 2022 and out of some randomness, I remember your blog. You haven't updated, same with your IG account. I hope everything is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...