Monday, January 14, 2013

An Effective Way To Eliminate Cockroaches


The mere sight of them makes me jump from my seat, and when they fly they freak me out. Oh yes, I am scared of them – cockroaches.  So scared I keep thinking why God created them in the first place.  If it’s their role in the ecosystem or something I’m not aware of, I still can’t keep myself relaxed when I know they’re just around.

Fortunately, during the holiday break, while me and the husband are wandering aimlessly (what term, by the way, do you use if you’re inside a store without anything particular to buy but you’re just looking around?) inside the Novo Store in Antipolo, we spotted this product whose named Cockroach Killer in big bold letters.

In a household where males outnumbered the females, keeping the surroundings clean and tidy all the time remains almost impossible because the females barely have time to clean, not to mention the kind of neighborhood we live in.

So to cut the story short, we tried the product the day we bought it.  And the outcome? Wow!  It delivered its promise to effectively kill cockroaches.  The content is brown and yellowish granules that looks like sugar.  You are suppose to sprinkle it in areas where cockroaches always “hang out”.  The next day you’ll see them dead on the floor.

I must say that this product is effective (I think I already said that, didn’t I?) and it’s so cheap for only P5 for a sachet good for one use. And oh, you might not like its smell.  I’d give it five stars out of five. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...