Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Virgin Beach Resort

I know summer is still far away but I just want to share some photos during our company outing in Virgin Beach Resort in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas, (Phillippines) last May 2011.
The view from the trees near the shore. The sands are not super white but fine.




This was at the area near the cottages (not that far from the shore line) while we were doing our team building activity.


A view of the sea from the cottages.

The view of the cottages and trees from the sea.

View from the rooms that are not thay far from the sea.

A nice view of the trees and the mountain behind

Again, sorry I just love the trees.

The rooms where you can stay for the night.

A tall coconut tree, I told you I love trees!


And if you love kayaking, the sea is yours :)


So that's all! hope you like them. Thank you AFCMI employees for the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...