Friday, January 4, 2013

My First Post For 2013


I’m back to work and reality! For the past holiday break, which was long enough to make me forget my office pc password, I think I have become semi-productive during the long vacation.  I busied myself helping my husband with our small business, did some last-minute shopping, cleaning some part of our room and a little de-cluttering. I also visited my family and spent Christmas Eve there sans my husband because he went out of town for our church’s caroling for a cause.

For the first time, I went to SM City North Edsa, which is just across the Trinoma mall.  I enjoyed walking along the bridge connecting the two malls because of the beautiful view of the road (yes, I find them beautiful!) with landscapes alongside the main pathwalk, and cafes and restaurants as well right before the mall’s main entrance. If I’m not mistaken, they call it the Sky Garden, and it is a beautiful garden indeed and I will definitely go back to that mall sometime.

Meanwhile, I finally bought a copy of Regine Tolentino and Andrea de Rosario’s Belly Dancing work out video. I have been looking for this cd for a long time and I finally find one at Odyssey in SM Megamall.  So I watched the video while doing the first part, the warm-up exercises, which I enjoyed because I could feel like this could be the perfect work out for me. I’ll probably do a separate review and updated with this one. Anyway, I did not finish doing and watching the whole video because I was so tired and sweating so bad I needed to stop. Gosh, I really need to exercise! Don’t worry I’ll share with you everything about it!

I guess I don’t want to make this post long, so that’s all for now. Have a blessed 2013 to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...