Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Least Favorite Color

It was not just my least favorite one, but I hated this color so much. It started when I was in college when I saw a guy wearing a purple shirt, the one exactly like the color of puto bumbong, and I thought the color never looked good on a guy, as much as to a young girl. Since then, I never really liked violet, or lavender, or purple, whatever difference they have there, I didn't care.

Just recently, we had a sports fest as part of our company's anniversary celebration. As usual all employees were divided into four teams, and guess what, our team color is lavender. But why did the committee  have to choose lavender along with red, yellow, and green? I don't know, but I think they did something that changed my mind to not to hate this color anymore. When I saw our pictures, I was surprised to see that I don't look bad in that color and the color did not hate me back. Check out the photos below:






Okay, purple/lavender/violet, after more than ten years of hating you,  peace na tayo!

Photo credit: Katrina Guevarra's boyfriend (sorry don't know his name)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...