Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pasalubong Features

Summer is here because we can all feel it. And when you're out of town for a vacation, don't forget your family, friends, officemates, and the people you love to buy something for them when you come back. I would like to thank those people who remembered me during their vacations by sharing these photos:

Pastillas de Leche, courtesy of Ate Loida from her vacay at Marinduque (all this time, I thought that her hometown was Marikina).


These peanut candies from Lady during her trip in Cebu.

I don't really know what kind of food is this but it looks and tastes like ampaw, but it's better because it has some nuts in it. This is from Dimple, pasalubong from her Hongkong trip.

Ballpen from South Korea courtesy of Dimple (again)

Keychain and Cadbury chocolates from Sir Albert's Australian trip. I kept some of these keychains as pasalubong and I already have more than ten. 


Dimple traveled a lot and I'm glad she always remembered me, this is keychain from Thailand.

I actually have more than that but I was not able to take pictures of all of them, but I am very thankful that these people brought me something from their trip, it made me really really happy! :) Thanks to these people and I hope to have an addition to my collection of key chains this year! Ahem, to those who will be travelling! :)






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...