Thursday, January 5, 2017

Blog It 52 - 1 New Year Resolution, Projects or Goals


Getting the idea from March to December's Blog-It 52  where I am taking the challenge to post one entry a week (keeping my fingers crossed). I think this is a really good one for me who, most of the time, don't know what to write.


For the first week of the year, I am supposed to make a post about new year resolution, project or goal. I'm not the type who makes new year's resolutions because I find it very hard to discipline myself, so I guess that should be my resolution. Discipline myself. And, uhm don't procrastinate, lol!

As for projects, I cannot think of any. I am not a crafty person and the only project I have been keeping is this blog that even until now has not improved yet, lol! 

As for goals, late last year I have been thinking of taking up MBA. I realized I needed something to boost my self-confidence career wise. I can say that as of now, I am eighty percent decided to enroll and finish master's degree. I hope I'd be able to keep myself motivated. 

I have also been reading a lot of articles about self-improvement. I know there's so much in myself to improve so I'm taking little steps at a time, and I can feel some progress and it makes me more motivated to help myself to become a better me.

I hope that at the end of 2017, I'd be able to be proud that I have accomplished these goals. Good luck to me! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...