Friday, June 16, 2017

Thank You For Your Part In My Journey


I need to disconnect myself with some few people. I believe that this is one way I can free myself from having extra negative thoughts. This may not sound right to some but I have to listen to what my heart is telling me. Part of me still want to keep in touch with these people because I should always try to seek for their good sides, and I believe they are many good in these people. But unfortunately, their goodness have not reached to me.


I don't think there is such a thing as one-sided friendship. They share their problems and other life issues to me and I try to understand their situation. There were times I did not understand but still I spend time to listen. I tried to be there because I did not want to let these people down by letting them feel that they were alone because no one wanted to listen to what they had to share or unload. Because there were times in my life I felt so alone and there was no one I could share my worries with and it was an awful feeling. I did not want them to feel that way and I never want any of my friends to feel ignored or taken for granted.

But these few people, I have to let them go. When I thought it was my turn to share with them something that's been eating up my energy, they were nowhere to find. Or at least they were not there for me. I'd rather not to have them as friends than having a one-sided friendship. 

Goodbye. I won't think about you anymore. I'm sorry I won't be there for you when you rant about those people who hate you because there's probably one great reason why they hate you. It's time you examine yourself and look at yourself from an outside perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...