Thursday, January 18, 2018

Dear Stalker (if I have any)

I don't have a stalker. It's different than having suspicions that someone is stalking my life through social media, but since there is no proof or confirmation to that, I am stating that I don't have a stalker. And a suspect is innocent until proven guilty, lol! Who would stalk me anyway? I don't know. But I have feelings that someone, a female, is watching my life via Facebook and Instagram. I wish she knows about this blog so she won't be having a hard time! Haha!

So if I have a stalker, this message is for you:

Dear _______,

You have no idea how much I would appreciate that someone not related by blood, or any friendly relationship is interested in my life. You know what, why don't you send me a message so we could be more than just FB friends. I would love that! This is not sarcastic. I am very much willing to make friends with anybody in or outside my Facebook timeline or Instagram feeds. 

I'm only sorry that I am not very active in Facebook and I just deactivated my Instagram because it's too distracting. I decided to devote the spare time on my new hobby - journalling. Yes, I am a beginner to planners and I am enjoying it, and working to fill the entire notebook for 2018. I am trying to squeeze any creative juice from my body, the start was not pretty, but I'm getting there, and guess what I am willing to share some few pages to my friends. And I want you to be my friend, if you are willing to be my friend too :)

Besides this blog, my life is now in the beautiful pages of my journal from Mercury (not the planet, the drugstore :)). What many people do not know about me is that I'm an introvert. I don't talk a lot, and this is what makes other people think I'm snob, or too uninterested with anyone but myself, but the truth is I'm just more comfortable alone or with the people I'm closed with. 

Anyway, like I said, if you are stalking me why don't you come out in the open. I would not mind. If we are not friends in real life, I don't mind to have a new one since I only have few friends. I'm not very good at giving advice but I'm a good listener and can keep secrets. Yes. I can keep secrets, I promise you that and to all the gods and goddesses of Mt Olympus. 

Stop stalking! My life is so simple there's nothing gossip-worthy about it. I am just your average female there's nothing to be jealous or envious about. I may look okay all the time but like any normal person, I have struggles and insecurities too that I'm trying to turn these experiences for my growth instead of destruction. In simple words, I am always striving hard to improve myself because there's still so much to improve in every aspect of my life.

And stop stalking anybody in social media. Too much of it is not good for our mental health. Why don't you try journalling too, or blogging like me. Trust me it's so therapeutic! :)

Oh, is journalling double L or single L? Too lazy to Google! :)

Have a nice day!

Love,
Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...