Thursday, February 1, 2018

Because Today is February 1 I Need To Post Something

I don't know why, but this time I felt happy that another month has passed me by even if there was really nothing significant I had done for the past thirty one days. I'm just glad that it's over. Oh I know! It's maybe because I don't like January! 

So, for the past weeks I started reading a book called Awaken The Giant Within. This is not a new release, it's been in the circulation for ages. It's just only now I have the opportunity to read it. I love it so far. It's sort of enlightening in many ways, compared to other self-help books I read. I have only read almost half, I can't have much time to read it because I also have to read other stuff for my schooling. At this point in my life, I need to devote more time and motivate myself to read more, more and more.

I wish I could spend time watching some tv series or spend the weekend watching movies, but no, I can't afford that. Time is preciously allotted for work, my loved ones, school, and self improvement related things that is associated to getting my MBA degree (if graduate school environment could help me gain the confidence that I needed in my life, I would write a book about that in the future!) 

So, nothing much. I have been spending lesser and lesser time and energy for the people who makes me feel unworthy and useless. I stopped giving a f*ck!

And my journalling? It doesn't look like art, but give me some time, I'm learning to make it look better.


2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...