Monday, February 12, 2018

Love Sick


Let me explain the title first. That only means today is the love month, as many have called it, and I have been sick because this colds and fever have been really persistent for one week now. I did not attend my classes this Saturday because I needed a rest. I could not afford stress that time. I was supposed to be reporting for one of my subjects, but I messaged one of my groupmate that I could not come to class. I spent the whole day lying in bed, and written some notes when I got bored.

I started prioritizing my health. When I feel like I need rest, I would take rest. But sometimes, there are other important things to get done so the challenge arises. I hate being sick. It makes me feel vulnerable and emotional. That day I felt inexplicably sad. I felt like crying, there was even that moment when I felt like I was dying. Yes, I was overreacting and overthinking things again, but I managed to shoo away that thought immediately. I later realized that maybe I have taken my loved ones for granted, so I posted a line from a Meghan Trainor song in my Facebook timeline (which by the way I rarely do ;p)

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow


Sunday came I was feeling a bit better. In the afternoon, my husband and I went out for a short trip to the nearest mall to buy something. We ate at the food court of the mall some Turks meal, they were good but the beef was not the tenderest. Not bad for a meal less than one hundred pesos. 


I dropped by National Bookstore to just roam around, check books and cute stuff, and I ended up buying some colored pens. Ballpens make me happy. So if you want to make me happy buy me ballpens, colored ones, okay?!



And last but not the least, I bought this book below, for my husband. No! I know what you are thinking right now, that he is a bad husband and he needs this book so bad. I don't intend it that way. I bought this because, first I think it's an easy read for someone who is not into reading. See, I want my husband to discover the joy and amazing benefits of reading so I guess this little book is a good start. He knows my intention, so I hope we will reap both the benefit, if he finished to read this book, and ask me to buy him another (which I'm planning Bob Ong) :)


As of this very moment, I'm still having runny nose, the liquid is yellowish, I have used one roll of toilet paper. I still feel a little feverish, my head feels like floating in air and I want to blame it to that darn aircondition in front of me!

Happy weekdays all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...