Tuesday, February 13, 2018

My Love For Blogging

I was so happy last week when one of my favorite bloggers in the universe sent me an e-mail inviting me join her for a meet and greet together with her other readers. I was just so thrilled! I have been reading her blog for a long time, and this was not the first invite from her but I was too shy to go. I replied to her email telling her I have other commitments for that day, and she replied back telling me I could join the next batch. She was just so nice. Not all bloggers are kind to their readers. She really finds time to reach out to her followers. I so like her, she's now my idol and I am now her fan.

When I started this blog some years back, I met some fellow women who blog, like me, for a hobby. Recently, I visited their blogs and they're not active anymore. Their last posts were years ago. I wonder how are they doing in their lives now. I wish I have met them in person. I wonder what it feels like to meet people you only met and spoken to online. The idea sounds exciting to me.

Many years back, I have met someone online because of our common love for music, and when we met face to face, it was nice. There was definitely that connection that I thought we only had through our computers. 

I have been following many blogs, mostly women from US, Europe, and one or two from Canada and Australia. I like it that I learn many things from them besides blogging, but mostly about life. I feel like I am already part of their lives just by reading their blogs, and though it sounds almost impossible, I dream to meet them in person. Have coffee with them while talking about our lives outside our blogs.

I have been writing in through my blogs for less than ten years, and I think I will do this for the rest of my life. It's like I have a best friend who's always there for me no matter what.


4 comments:

  1. You should join the meet up :)

    As for your sentiments with other bloggers you first followed... I share the same experience. Most of the blogs I first read and followed are gone already. Either the author ventured to another field, they don't update anymore, or their blog found a new direction...

    Though from my end, part of me feels that blogging is gradually closing its doors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?

    A small number of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Opera. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a data! present
    here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we
    communicate?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...