Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Self-Talks

Tinatamad ako mag blog kasi I'm feeling meh! ;p Ano ba yung ibig sabihin ng feeling meh? But I feel like feeling meh! Or feeling blah!

I feel so lazy and unmotivated to do anything. I have a pending school work, a group work, but instead I'm binge watching this old Korean drama about doctors. I liked it, I should do my school work, and let me see if I can motivate myself in the following days to do what should be done first.

I feel like crap in the past few days. Though I had tried to motivate myself to be grateful and anything, there were times when I can't help myself but allow me to feel this way. So I felt like crap.

How not to feel like crap? I don't know. I know that our emotions are temporary, so why does some feelings just won't ever go?

Is it because of my job? I don't know. How do I change careers ba? I don't like doing the same things over and over again. Though I'm grateful for my job because it helps me for my needs and family's, I feel like there's more to it than that. There's more to life than this!

I should be grateful, I know but....

There's more to life than this!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
    Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different
    then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely
    unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece of writing will help the internet users for setting up new weblog or even a blog from
    start to end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would
    love to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers
    would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested,
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...