Sunday, August 29, 2021

August 27, 2021 Friday 4:30 PM

It’s been a while since my last blog. I have not blogged in a long while. It felt like years. I remember last year around the same month, I was browsing a lot of YouTube videos about how I can earn from blogging and how much could I earn. I was thinking of a side hustle. Something I could do online and during my free time. I could not think of anything else but blog since this is something I both enjoy and I feel know how to do. But when I found out about the cost of setting of my own website my enthusiasm went down. That time, I did not think I could spend for a web hosting and domain while paying rent, no internet access at home and my lowly laptop that I bough in 2017 for my grad school.

So I temporarily dropped down the idea of having my own website but continued my search on finding a side hustle. I found online freelance bookkeeping and the group of people who were, like me, dreaming of working at the comforts of our own home and earning the same amount with the work I have been doing for more than ten years now. And my brain was overwhelmed with a lot of “how to” videos that I have been watching from one to another. I could not count how much hours I spent on this. But the desire to work freelancing online has been the same.

About the same time last year, we were still renting an apartment in Masinag. Now I am happy to be living rent free with my family as my neighbors and most people around I have known since I was a child. The only struggle is the daily commute to and from work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...