Monday, September 26, 2022

That Barracuda

 So this old "friend" whom I have not seen in a long time, in a supposed to be good event turned a little unfortunate because of the encounter with the barracuda.

I was hoping things have changed with her. She was still the insecure person she was back in college. She has not changed. 

What happened? Her little spawn, who I thought was a good kid, appear beside me and said "Bakit wala pa kayong anak, antagal naman." 

Really? A six year old girl, out of nowhere, would ask that to my face?

Wow, Barracuda girl, you have been training your spawn so well!

If you see this blog, you know this post if for you.

But I won't blame you. Hurt people hurt people. 

I know you're still hurt because you are still so insecure. 

Just want to let you know that no matter how much you try to put me down, it won't lift you up.

You are still the same barracuda that treated me like dirt twentyish years ago. 

If that makes you happy, using your kid to hurt my feelings, go ahead!

Well, see you around. I'm looking forward to see the next lessons that you taught your spawn next time.

I hope it makes you happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...