Monday, August 19, 2013

Mundane Day

To be honest, I don't know what to post. I just felt like I have to post something because it's been days since my last post. Four posts has been sitting in my draft folder for days... wait... weeks! Three are nonsense, just like most of the posts here and there's one that's overyly dramatic it could pass for a script in a local (even Mexican)  teleserye. Exagge? Yes! But close to that! :) It will be a draft until I finally decided it's worth  okay for sharing. I hope I have a chief editor to decide for me.

This pink blog will be a year on the 30th. My very first post was published that same date a year ago. I've learned so much from blogging. I've met wonderful women through this hobby. I have forty plus followers, I can't believe it. At first I did not even think that there will be at least one besides me who will take interest and read this pink waste of space in the cyberworld. And it's only now I realized I have a cheesy blog title.

Back to my drafts topic. I read somewhere that you should have posts that's appealing and interesting to your readers. Topics that people would love to see in your blog. That's probably true to those who have blogs for a living or those who earn from their blogs. This is a rather personal blog. If I only post about things that I feel like readers would love to read, and think twice on other things, though very personal, but I feel like "sharing" it, then what? Hashtag Confused.

Meanwhile, this is a speacial Monday somehow. I got an invite from Mommy Fleur, yes Fleur of The Mommy Fleur Blog herself that I'm one of the lucky chosen ones to her Anniversary party. Should I go or not? I'm kind of jittery for this thing. I am thinking that those who will be there are women belonging to that "higher class". I'm just your typical simple  girl  (please let me use this word even if I'm already in my thirties) from Purok Maligaya, a rank and file employee by day, tindera by late afternoon to night, and a low profiled wife for the rest of my waking and sleeping hours (wink)! I don't have any "sosyal" story to tell. I would be wearing clothes from Baclaran, shoes and bag from Marikina public market and won't attempt to wear make-up.  And besides, it's in Taguig. I need to take a taxi or else I would end up in Cavite or worse, Cabanatuan! I'm so torn right now, but I have this excitement to meet Mommy Fleur and hopefully see Anika in person.

I am ending this post with a halt because I'm so bad at closing remarks. There you go.



Hope you have a great Monday! :)



9 comments:

  1. I don't see anything wrong with your title. What is the purpose of using adjective if not to describe a noun? I think you just did the right thing :)

    Regarding drafts, there was a time I had 7. Trust me it's stressful seeing these entries waiting to be published. It's like they call my attention every single day asking me to show them to public already. My piece of advice, study them one at a time. You'll end up with zero drafts in no time. Don't pressure yourselves to share things you're not comfortable to. You own the blog, remember?

    Regarding the invites, I think that's really exciting. If I'm in your position, I might feel the same issues, social status and everything. But hey, when you think about it, was that the reason she invited you? For your branded clothes and work titles and the transportation you own? Cos I don't think so. Maybe she wants you to be there because of your stories, interesting things you blogged about and whatnot. Just saying.

    Brighten up, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Venus, and before I edit the first paragraph of this post, I am so embarrassed by the the obvious reason that I did not Google nor review my basic English. Thank you, I stand corrected. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. Have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. Wow, to be invited by The Mommy Fleur!Thats such an honor. You were chosen amongst thousands. Kaya,go girl! Yeah, I would also be apprehensive if I were you but keber na lang. Mommy Fleur seems to be real nice.

    As with your blog,I love reading about real people and their real thoughts and experiences. In short, I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mommy K, naiiyak tuloy ako. Medyo ma drama ako ngayong araw, may pinagdadaanan ng konti, hehe. Thanks for dropping by and kind words. <3 :)

      Delete
  3. So, Since you already told me in my blog, and read it here na you were also invited.,,. pwede sabay na tayo? hehehhe.. same feeling of your's, I also have that jittery feeling, because hey, they are soo high profile maybe, but then It was an honor to meet her kaya,, So keber. Andito pa ko, don't worry kaya, tara..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis! wow time flies fast, advance happy anniversary to your blog then :) I just want you to know that I'm one of those people who enjoy reading your blog, and I too am happy that I decided to be active in blogging again this year. who would have thought that I would meet nice people online, and that includes you sis! so i hope you keep on writing anything that you find interesting and worth sharing to us :)

    if i were in your place, i would really attend the event! hehe sobrang hilig ko kasi sa mga gathering. sayang nga yung sa gt travel group di ako nakapunta. anyway, i hope you'll end up attending her event because I'm sure it will make Mommy Fleur happy if you're there. Ingat sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you said, this is a personal blog so it's your call what to post here. No requirements for readability or relate-ability. ;) Gotta love that concept (since mine is a personal blog too)!

    Oh, and I encourage you to go sis! You were handpicked, how lucky is that? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I love you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...